Liberals pushing lowering voting age.

By RC2006 following x   2019 Mar 2, 7:33am 895 views   17 comments   watch   nsfw   quote     share

Liberals pushing sixteen year old minors to be allowed to vote. Talk about a voting group that will eat up the free shit bs.

No way should somebody that lives at home pays no bills, has no life experience, and cant join the military should be aloud to vote. At some point the line has to be drawn you could go to 12 whats the point. This is a group that can be easily pandered to with free shit attacks, utopian views, and liberals know it. I was way more liberal before I had to take responsibility with my life choices, get a job and start taking care of my self.
1   CovfefeButDeadly   ignore (5)   2019 Mar 2, 7:41am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

One million percent this idea is being pushed by groups financed by George Soros.
2   jazz_music   ignore (12)   2019 Mar 2, 12:49pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (2)   quote   flag

Who are these Liberals pushing lowering voting age?

Canadians?

Where did this come from? The trumpanzee squawk?

I sure haven't heard about that.
4   jazz_music   ignore (12)   2019 Mar 2, 12:59pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Nobody that I know of thinks that lowering the voting age is a good idea.
5   Iranian_Oil_Burse   ignore (5)   2019 Mar 2, 1:36pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

jazz_music says
Nobody that I know of thinks that lowering the voting age is a good idea.

What state?

PS. In CA this shit is talked about constantly and loudly in positive terms by all the pinkos, which we have plenty.
6   HonkpilledMaster   ignore (5)   2019 Mar 2, 1:58pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The worst roads I ever experienced was in the Valley, and there's no excuse of "Freezing/Thawing" like in NY/NJ.
7   Elgatouno   ignore (3)   2019 Mar 2, 2:25pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

jazz_music says
Who are these Liberals pushing lowering voting age?

Canadians?

Where did this come from? The trumpanzee squawk?

I sure haven't heard about that.

It's just come up in the last month or 2 weeks at least in Cali. Some states already let them vote in primaries. Probably heard it on CBS news radio.

There's this

www.fairvote.org/primary_voting_at_age_17
8   Elgatouno   ignore (3)   2019 Mar 2, 2:27pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

MisterLearnToCode says

Is it me or does this seems out of place here. Which Valley?
9   Iranian_Oil_Burse   ignore (5)   2019 Mar 2, 2:39pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Elgatouno says
MisterLearnToCode says

Is it me or does this seems out of place here. Which Valley?

Patnet has historically been a SFBA site. So it might not be obvious from the outskirts of Saint-Petersburg (not FL), but US-based people totally get which Valley he was talking about.
10   TrumpingTits   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 2, 2:42pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The dumbass vote tends to not be a renewable resource. To many of the fools end up being mugged by reality and go conservative...especially when they start paying taxes.
11   Tenpoundbass   ignore (14)   2019 Mar 2, 3:20pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I wonder if we made the legal voting age a right at birth. Would Liberals magically become ProLife?
12   RC2006   ignore (1)   2019 Mar 2, 3:34pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Its also starting to be pushed in the EU.
13   Elgatouno   ignore (3)   2019 Mar 2, 3:39pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hugolas_Madurez says
Elgatouno says
MisterLearnToCode says

Is it me or does this seems out of place here. Which Valley?

Really? Silicone Valley, Central Valley, death valley, San Fernando valley and that is just off the top of my head but I'm sure there are many valley's between hear and NJ.

Maybe you got it but I didn't then again maybe you don't know either. You never did say which valley.
16   Elgatouno   ignore (3)   2019 Mar 2, 4:47pm   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Hugolas_Madurez says
Elgatouno says
Really?

Really-really.

Then you must be learning to codes sock puppet. Don't really see any other way one could know what valley he was talking about.
17   porkchopexpress   ignore (0)   2019 Mar 2, 5:00pm   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Voting age should be 25, required proof of citizenship, and a minimum payment of income taxes--not sure of the amount. People who don't pay taxes should not be allowed to vote.