1   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2019 May 9, 7:35am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

i DUNNA KNOW/ I LIKE IT
2   P N Dr Lo R   ignore (0)   2019 May 9, 8:54am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Portland - that says it all.
3   Dholliday126   ignore (0)   2019 May 9, 9:09am   ↑ like (0)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

That ain't no women.
4   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 May 9, 9:16am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

georgeliberte says
i DUNNA KNOW/ I LIKE IT

Those sick bastards most always are sickest mother fuckers on the planet. It takes a seriously mentally ill person to champion gay lifestyles over the nuclear family even at the tender age of preschoolers in many cases. These people are sick bastards. In no way do I condemn what grown people do, or what they value as their love interests. Until they demand an audience, and criminalize any natural repulsion of that behavior. Everyone would be repulsed watching two morbidly obese people fuck. You don't see criminalization movement to make people accept watching fat people fuck. It would take a demented mentally unstable person to champion such bullshit would n't it?
5   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (4)   2019 May 9, 9:18am   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

that's a dude with serious mental issues. Fucking liberals.
6   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2019 May 9, 11:45am   ↑ like (2)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

i DUNNA KNOW/ I LIKE IT, mans I like that she robbed them. Rubes!
"If you're saying you're gay, that's fine. But there's a difference in being gay, and being a demented activist that shoves that lifestyle down unwilling people's throat." True, It seems thee is a gay agenda besides equal rights under law.
7   Tenpoundbass   ignore (15)   2019 May 9, 12:11pm   ↑ like (1)   ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

georgeliberte says
i DUNNA KNOW/ I LIKE IT, mans I like that she robbed them. Rubes!

Of course how obtuse of me. I was just saying it takes a special weirdo to cut his own nut sack off with just his thumbnail. Then sue the jail for not providing him with a sterile surgical environment and a scaple.