Please log in to view images

Grow up, People

By NoCoupForYou follow NoCoupForYou   2019 Jul 2, 11:13pm 467 views   12 comments   watch   nsfw   quote   share

Last year it was all Grey-Pink Hair.

This year it is noserings. And large rose tattoos covering an entire arm.

On women well over 30 years old.

WTF? Grow up. Put childish things away.
1   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 Jul 2, 11:20pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

The egg bearers can be as crazy as they want, they'll still find somebody to fuck them into the next generation.

This is why society USED to have rational guide posts and feedback systems.
2   WookieMan   ignore (4)   2019 Jul 3, 5:14am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

HonkpilledMaster says
This year it is noserings.

I'm not sure what it is, but even what would normally be considered an attractive woman, I get completely turned off when I see a nose ring. Never have understood piercings. Ears are fine on a woman, but anything else is just weird.
3   Liberal_in_blackface   ignore (6)   2019 Jul 3, 7:02am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

WookieMan says
HonkpilledMaster says
This year it is noserings.

Obligatory:
4   SunnyvaleCA   ignore (0)   2019 Jul 3, 11:14am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

Back when I was growing up, only pigs and bulls had nose rings. Now when I see a person with that kind of big ring dangling directly down from the center of their noise, I can't quite block out the farm-animal memories. Something tells me that these people don't have the same memories of farm animals that I do.

That said, as long as you're not installing those grommet-type rings in your ears or lips and you don't get any nasty infections, the damage isn't permanent. You could still change your mind, remove them, and look like a normal human being.

The same can't be said for tattoos, though. What are people thinking with tattoos? That, I just don't get. They are still going to want that large rose tattoo covering an entire arm or leg when they are 60 years old and all saggy? Well, maybe they aren't thinking anything beyond the next 5 years of their life.
5   Liberal_in_blackface   ignore (6)   2019 Jul 3, 11:21am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

SunnyvaleCA says
Well, maybe they aren't thinking anything beyond the next 5 days of their life.

FIFY
6   HEYYOU   ignore (44)   2019 Jul 3, 11:37am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

How many Rep/Cons have tattoos?

SunnyvaleCA says
old and all saggy?

I have no tattoos but leave my saggy skin out of this. ;-)
7   WookieMan   ignore (4)   2019 Jul 3, 11:51am     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

SunnyvaleCA says

I'm on the fence on this one. I have one that most people don't even know I have. I don't regret it and never will. I'm not a fan of it on women, but there are few tasteful tats I've see on women that don't turn me off. Even if it's good art and a good tat job, it starts to be a turn off when you can see multiple tats when they're wearing a long sleeve and jeans.

I think dudes mostly go ape shit with tattoos because of small penis. It's a way to cover up their insecurities and deflect attention from their poor persona. I've actually had a guy tell me it creates a conversation about something so he doesn't have to talk cause he sucks at it. At least he was honest I guess.
8   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2019 Jul 3, 12:08pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

[S]ame can't be said for tattoos, though. What are people thinking with tattoos? That, I just don't get. They are still going to want that large rose tattoo covering an entire arm or leg when they are 60 years old and all saggy? Well, maybe they aren't thinking anything beyond the next 5 years of their life.
I agree. I had a girlfriend with flowers tattooed on her butt. I mentioned that in time it would become a prairie, then a forest, then an entire national park- all doomed to wilt and sag some day.
9   HeadSet   ignore (3)   2019 Jul 3, 12:58pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I bet it was pure magic in the bedroom that night.....
10   FortWayneIndiana   ignore (4)   2019 Jul 3, 1:03pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

they'll grow up when life makes them grow up or die. until then, expect them to stay stupid forever.
11   Ceffer   ignore (4)   2019 Jul 3, 2:25pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

georgeliberte says

My wife calls me 'Mr. Romantic' because I am prone to such educational monologues.
12   georgeliberte   ignore (0)   2019 Jul 3, 3:15pm     ↓ dislike (0)   quote   flag

I bet it was pure magic in the bedroom that night.....

No, I knew enough to wait until the relationship was already doomed.